ERM Seminar: Combine EHS processes, technology & content for an effective approach to regulatory change
Thursday, 29 September 2016
14:30 - 20:30
Don't add chaos to chaos! Don't let your software drive your process!
ERM will facilitate a seminar involving peers from the Chemical & Pharmaceutical sectors, focusing on the practical approaches and challenges of EHS data management and software solutions. ERM invites you to join our guest speakers and industry experts for a half-day discussion and experience exchange around the following EHS topics:
- Processes, content & technology
- Compliance: how to design processes in your company to ensure compliance?
- Technology: managing compliance problems to minimize risks
- Content & Data: refresh processes & frequency, missing deadlines, where to source the content from, gaps, outsourcing of data entry activities
- REACh: the upcoming deadline 2018
Dr. Sebastian Polly
Dr. Arno Buthe
Dr. Rudolf Wilden