The technology, media, and telecommunications (TMT) is a $10 trillion sector globally, whose influence shapes much of society today.
While the TMT sector includes many familiar names, it also includes companies involved in areas such as such as media and entertainment content production, data centers, semiconductors, electronic design, and manufacturing. Given this scope, the sector faces numerous sustainability challenges - from product life cycle and supply chain management considerations, to energy management and infrastructure, to data privacy and cyber security. The TMT sector is built around rapid change, driven by technology and talent, and our clients are constantly tasked in responding to these changes.
ERM helps our clients with both strategic and tactical issues whether it be managing for growth, optimizing operational performance, providing assurance, or maintaining compliance. This includes:
- Improving operational performance toward operational excellence;
- Infrastructure and operational site selection and permitting, with consideration of cultural and land resource issues;
- Transaction support for mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures of assets;
- Developing management systems and compliance infrastructures;
- Data management and cyber security guidance;
- Safety compliance, safety training, and on-site facility support;
- Environmental, Health, Safety, and Social support for facilities; and
- Asset retirement and re-development strategies.
We have developed a strong reputation of adding significant value to our TMT clients by applying our knowledge and talent to their most challenging sustainability issues.