GreenBiz.com Webinar: Sustainability Reporting and Management Best Practices
20 May 2014
From G4 to Digital Reporting, What Smart Companies are Doing
Available in ten languages as of April 2014, support for the Global Reporting Initiative's G4 guidelines is building among multinational businesses — including pioneers like Daimler AG, Nestle, UPS and Telefonica.
From G4 to Digital Reporting, what best practices can we learn from early adopters who are leading the way in Sustainability Management?
ERM participated in this hour-long webcast where experts Guy Roberts, Partner at ERM, Guy Morgan, Director of Advisory Services at BSR, Heather Clancy, Senior Writer at GreenBiz Group, and Anne Himeno, Senior Solutions Specialist at Enablon, explored the upcoming trends in sustainability management; how companies can use the G4 data collection and reporting process as a valuable framework for end-to-end sustainability management; and how to use technology as an enabler for reporting and to go beyond reporting to improve operational performance.
During this webinar attendees learned:
- What sustainability reporting trends & challenges to expect in the upcoming years
- Why leading companies are moving toward integrated management and deeper transparency
- How to embed the G4 framework into your reporting process
- Best practices for reporting and for sharing information with key internal and external stakeholders
- How technology can enable the success of integrated sustainability management
Learn more about ERM's Sustainability and Disclosure training offerings