Sustainable Solutions for the Technology, Media & Telecommunications Industry
ERM partners with the technology, media and telecommunications industry to help them bring solutions to their issues, so that they can bring products and services to market that change the way we live.
The companies we help range from well-known household names, to those companies involved in areas such as semiconductors and electronic design and manufacturing. All face a dynamic market that includes:
- The constant challenge of rapid change being ‘first and fast’
- The ‘internet of everything’ and the internet of me, where everything is connected and personalization of the customer experience is expected
- The shift from selling hardware and software to selling outcomes for the customer wherever they are in the supply chain
- The enabiling of enterprise wide operational excellence, and technology helping make better, faster decisions with big data
- The most effective organisations being those that find the balance between technology and human input
- The cultural gap between generations of new recruits and senior management growing due to the adoption of technology
- Being seen as sustainable in all aspects of your operations
ERM has identified key sustainability issues facing the industry, and offers a range of services to address these challenges.
Learn more ERM's services to the technology, media & telecommunications industry (659Kb PDF)