ERM is “the business of sustainability” – enabling global sustainability through business consulting. We offer a career path and training that supports both your technical and consulting development. Our clients operate in complex sectors such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Chemicals, Power and Technology, and many face challenging issues such as climate change, managing environmental and social impacts, human rights and increasingly how to digitize their EHS data to drive more robust business decision making. During your career at ERM, you will develop a first class sustainability consulting experience made possible by the breadth and complexity of projects our clients trust us to deliver from operations in more than 40 counties.
We are looking for early career professionals who are inquisitive, inspired and bring new thinking to challenge the status quo as this is what is needed by our clients as they address the sustainability challenges facing their business around the world.
A career at ERM will provide you with:
- A company with core values that include Accountability, Caring for our People, Client Focus, Collaboration, Empowerment, and Transparency.
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture; allowing you the ability to craft your future career.
- Immediate opportunities to work on large, complex, long-term projects which make impacts at the local, national and global levels.
- Engagement with a strong global technical network enabling you to work and learn alongside leading industry professionals.
- A company with a solid reputation and strong client focus, working with clients in emerging and established markets creating sustainable plans to deliver growth.
And it’s more than just your daily work. Our colleagues around the world also have the opportunity to contribute to the causes that they really care about be it conservation, marine plastic pollution or human rights through to access of education for under-represented communities through our employee-led ERM Foundation.
To learn more about our graduate and entry-level career opportunities around the world, and apply directly on-line, please visit the ‘Apply’ page and enter key word ‘entry-level’ to view our current positions.