Policies play an important role in ERM’s management of sustainability challenges, in particular are material topics. These policies are approved by the Group CEO, with prescribed schedules for review. All are available on www.erm.com
- Global Sustainability Policy: This policy defines the company’s role in supporting social and economic development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. Download ERM’s Global Sustainability Policy and ERM’s Sustainability Approach.
- Supplier/Subcontractor Business Conduct Information Form: Suppliers and subcontractors of ERM provide information concerning their company and business conduct practices, using the form at the link below. Download ERM’s Global Requirements for Suppliers and Subcontractors.
- Modern Slavery Act Statement: The purpose of this policy is to support international efforts against slavery, child labor and human trafficking in conformance with the ERM Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, the UK Modern Slavery Act of 2015, and other applicable international laws. Download ERM’s Slavery, Child Labor and Human Trafficking Policy and Modern Slavery Act Statement.
- Global Diversity Policy: We believe our most important strength is our employees. Due to our principles of Respect and Collaboration, ERM is committed to diversity and to equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We seek to provide a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to reach their full potential and contribute to ERM’s success. Our objective is for the diversity of our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we do business, and for ERM to respect the customs and cultures of those communities. Download ERM’s Global Diversity Policy.
- ERM Global Policy on Insider Trading: The purpose of the Insider Trading Policy is to provide support with securities legislation globally regarding material, non-public information. Download ERM’s Insider Trading Policy.
- Global Tax Policy: ERM recognizes that the tax it pays and collects is an important part of the Group’s wider economic and social impact, and that this plays a key role in the development of the countries where it operates. The purpose of this policy is to communicate the framework in which tax is managed within ERM. Download ERM’s Global Tax Policy.
- Global Mobile Phone Policy: This policy establishes a global standard regarding the prohibition of use of any Mobile/Cell phones, Computers and all other Personal Digital Assistants or similar electronic devices (PDAs) while operating a personal, company-owned or rental vehicle as part of the Company’s Health & Safety requirements. In addition, this policy clarifies ERM’s position in respect of any devices used for navigation while operating vehicles as set out above. Download ERM's Mobile Phone Policy.