SustainAbility, an ERM Group Company, authors numerous insightful reports covering the full breath of sustainability issues. Recent publications include:
- “Evaluating Progress on the SDGs,” which explores the results of the second GlobeScan-SustainAbility Survey evaluating progress on the Sustainable Development Goals (March 2019).
- The annual trends report, “What’s Next for Sustainable Business?” (January 2019).
- “Common Threads: Designing Impactful Engagement,” which seeks to provide guidance that will enable companies to better engage their external stakeholders, address their material issues and strengthen their business strategies (November 2018).
- SustainAbility and WWF collaborated on “Sustainable Food Systems and Diets: A Review of Multi-Stakeholder Initiatives” (October 2018).
- “The 2018 GlobeScan-SustainAbility Leaders Survey” (June 2018).
- "Exploring the Impacts of Shareholder Activism on Sustainability” by The Luc Hoffmann Institute and SustainAbility (May 2018).
- “50 Years of Global Health Progress,” written for the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Associations (May 2018).