GRI is a nonprofit organization that promotes transparent disclosure through a comprehensive sustainability reporting framework that is highly respected and widely used around the world. ERM’s collaborations with GRI include:
- We are a certified US training partner, offering interactive courses and “accelerative learning” techniques. We utilize exercises designed for customized experiences, and our courses are led by experienced practitioners who are experts on the GRI framework as well as other reporting standards.
- We were a sponsor of the North American GRI summit and in 2019 delivered a master class as part of this event.
- Senior Consultant Kees Gootjes is seconded at GRI. Kees is advising GRI on an engagement strategy for ESG data providers, rankers and raters with the ultimate goal of harmonizing the different information requests to reporting organizations, thereby contributing to reducing the reporting burden.
- Partner Sammy Lakshmanan and Senior Consultant Claire Stevens are working with GRI to facilitate the Corporate Leadership Group on Digital Reporting.
- In May 2018 ERM CVS finalised their limited assurance engagement on selected GRI Standards and G4 NGO sector disclosures in GRI’s 2016-17 Annual Report.