Meeting sustainability objectives, improving workplace safety, and complying with regulatory requirements rely on timely and accurate information.
Many organizations struggle with an overload of data across multiple aging systems. The explosion of available data, real-time data acquisition devices and advanced analytics techniques present new opportunities and challenges.
In a world increasingly focused on transparency and efficiency with environment, health and safety and sustainability (EHS&S) operations, data-driven decision making, organizations need to automate and standardize their processes to managing EHS&S data. This means deploying technology and centralized solutions that can be integrated and adapted to existing needs, and anticipated future requirements.
Forward-thinking solutions and strategies
ERM offers a robust combination of deep EHS&S experience together with broad environmental management information solution (EMIS) expertise. Our services span the entire information management life cycle, from assisting clients with information solutions portfolio assessment, strategy, technology evaluation and planning, to designing, testing and implementing enterprise-wide systems and innovative technologies.
Our support and sustainment services, highlighted below, ensure our clients are extracting the most value from their system(s).
Enhanced by technology and advanced data analytics, we provide insights that enable organizations to make better business decisions, improve performance, ensure the safety of their people, and adopt best-practice work processes. Our capabilities are anchored by:
- Deep familiarity with global EHS&S regulatory and reporting requirements and best practices;
- Expertise that bridges the gap between a client’s EHSS domains, operations, and IT;
- Objective, independent advice on off-the-shelf or custom-built third-party technologies;
- Strategic planning, design, and implementation focused on innovative technologies;
- Proven program management supported by agile project management methodology; and
- A team of professionals with extensive experience in designing and implementing EMIS and EHSS management systems to meet an organization’s current and future needs.
Our Tier 1 EHS&S software partners include: Cority, Earthsoft, Enablon, eVision, Intelex, SAI Global, SAP, and Sphera