Helping clients bring pioneering products to market
From the food we eat to the clothes we wear, chemicals form part of the daily equation. Given the ubiquitous role of chemicals in the world, it’s no surprise that the industry is now worth $3 trillion.
The Chemical sector isn’t just growing in size; it’s growing in diversity too. From petrochemicals and polymers to pesticides, herbicides and biocides the sector is constantly evolving, which means new risks are emerging too.
At ERM, we help chemical companies bring new products to market without compromising sustainability. From strengthening safety programs and simplifying regulation, we enable our clients to grow their business and change people’s lives for the better.
We work with 70 of the world’s largest chemical companies, and provide a range of services, which include:
- Life-cycle Product Sustainability
- Information solutions that ensure compliance, business continuity and risk management
- Evaluating business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions
- Overcoming non-technical risks that could delay capital projects
- Safely retiring legacy assets and facilities.
By joining ERM, you will be working at the cutting-edge of the Chemical industry. As well as seeing innovation as it happens, you will help our clients achieve greater operational excellence so they can continue to make a positive contribution to the world in which we live.