Making informed investment decisions with ESG Fusion
ERM developed a scorecard to evaluate ESG performance for a credit portfolio and ESG Fusion is delivering data for 100+ ESG indicators to inform the
assessments conducted using this scorecard.
ESG Fusion is supporting one of the largest Global Investment Firms
with evaluating ESG performance of 900+ companies for a Private
- The client needed a reliable ESG data set to inform a proprietary
scorecard used to demonstrate its ability to meet ESG
commitments for LPs and other key stakeholders
- This will enable the client to develop SFDR-aligned funds to
market to LPs in the EU and North America.
- Turnover of companies in the portfolio is estimated to be 1/3
annually and performance evaluation is conducted annually.
- Providing fast, on-demand ESG assessments at a fraction of the cost
Assessment of 100+ ESG indicators with strong alignment to the
client’s scorecard and SFDR.
- Periodic monitoring of adherence to industry norms, such as UN GC, OECD