ERM acquired M.J. Bradley & Associates (MB&A) in March 2020. Founded in 1994, MJB&A has provided strategic consulting services to address energy and environmental issues for the private, public, and non-profit sectors. Since the aquisition, MJB&A has been operating as an ERM Group company.
Now fully transitioning to the ERM brand, the following tools, resources and capabilities have been moved to the ERM Corporate website and the SustainAbility Institute by ERM.
On the ERM Corporate website (ERM.com)
MJB&A Publications Archive
- The Clean Energy Group
- Permitting and Infrastructure Coalition
- Downstream Natural Gas Initiative
- Natural Gas Supply Collaborative
On the SustainAbility Institute by ERM (sustainability.com)
- Benchmarking Air Emissions of the 100 largest power producers in the United States
- Benchmarking Methane and Other GHG Emissions Of Oil & Natural Gas Production in the United States