Repsol Sinopec, CNR, Cenovus, INEOS, Sasol, and others throughout the UK and North America are harnessing the power of AI to reduce energy consumption and emissions, while improving asset performance and equipment efficiency. We will show you how it’s done.
An opportunity to decrease your emissions by 10T CO2/day has been identified for your facility team, all that is required is to optimize steam production, without impacting production.
- Would you invest time and resources in chasing this opportunity?
- Do you have the time to run optimization experiments to find a new optimum calibration of HSP, Water and Oil heaters?
89% of engineers exposed to this use case indicated it would take months or even years for their organizations to analyze this opportunity.
From our experience working with complex facilities around the world: Such micro wins are available to facility operators – but they are too small to be pursued, given the amount of effort required.
The volume and complexity of an asset’s equipment and operating data, aging infrastructure, legacy standard operating procedures, and dynamic production environments make it burdensome to chase such small wins.
Organizations surveyed indicated the top three barriers to pursuing these wins were:
- The complexity creates a long-term IT Project
- The age of their facilities
- The access to timely and relevant emissions data
At ERM, we developed a solution deployable in 8-12 weeks, that enables your teams to quickly and easily discover, understand and secure small performance wins through micro-adjustments in your facilities day-to-day operations.
Surfacing micro-adjustments helps facility teams identify energy performance and reduce emissions.
Join our webinar and learn how facilities use AI to surface micro-adjustments, that achieve best day energy efficiency every day. In this webinar, we will review:
- Plant start-ups: Understand what anomalies are occurring in this dynamic environment from an energy and emissions perspective.
- Equipment Overhauls & Maintenance cycles: Identification of efficiency opportunities are hidden in the wear and tear of your equipment.
- Equipment Performance & Bad Actor Identification: Expose equipment with energy improvement opportunities and highlight ones that are causing high emissions during specific time periods.
- Calibrate your standard procedures: Determine What impact does “this is how we always did it” procedure has on emissions and what could be optimally possible?
- Spinning reserve and operational reliability: Define what the real energy cost and emissions premium that you pay to keep your asset performance dependable. And where can you reduce redundancies without putting your operational performance at risk.
Who Should Attend
This webinar will speak to you if you are responsible in one way or another for:
- A facility’s financial performance
- A facility’s efficiency and production
- A facility’s energy needs
- Reducing a facility’s emissions
Additionally, any individuals that are keen to continuously improve asset operations for an optimal energy and emissions profile should attend.