Repsol Sinopec, CNR, Cenovus, INEOS, Sasol, and others throughout the UK and North America are harnessing the power of AI to reduce energy consumption and emissions, while improving asset performance and equipment efficiency.
Consider This: Your asset team identifies an opportunity to optimize steam demand across your plant and reduce emissions an estimated 30T/D CO2. Critical to achieving this outcome is establishing an “Optimum” temperature for the HSP, Water, and Oil Heaters. Optimum is defined as consuming the lowest amount of energy with the least emissions produced without impacting production.
How would you solve this problem today? How much effort and time would you invest?
Join ERM to learn how Upstream Facilities answer these and other questions with ERM emissions.AI:
- What energy efficiency & emissions reduction opportunities exist by understanding the impact of plant start-ups in dynamic environments?
- What efficiency opportunities are realized from equipment overhauls and maintenance cycles? Where do those opportunities exist in your asset(s)? How do you find and quantify these opportunities?
- How does your facility establish the energy consumption and emissions impact of historical Standard Operating Procedures (the “How we’ve always done things” method)?
- What are the energy and emissions costs associated with your current spinning reserve? Do you know the energy and emissions cost of your operational reliability strategy?
The Challenge: The volume and complexity of an asset’s equipment and operating data combined with aging infrastructure, legacy standard operating procedures, and dynamic production environments limit an organization’s ability to have a holistic, real-time method for making meaningful improvements in energy and emissions consumption.
Who Should Attend: You, or anyone that has an overall responsibility for:
- A facility’s financial performance
- A facility’s efficiency and production
- A facility’s energy needs
- Reducing a facility’s emissions
Additionally, individuals that can introduce process changes that create positive impacts on energy consumption at a plant level should attend.
Webinar session: A Step on the Path to Net Zero – Discovering Facility Operational Energy Efficiency Hide
Event: Webinar session: A Step on the Path to Net Zero – Discovering Facility Operational Energy Efficiency
Date: November 15, 2023
Time: 12:30 CST / 12:00 GMT
Join us to learn how Upstream Producers in Europe are using AI driven solutions to reduce Emissions & Energy consumption.