Photo credit: ERM
Policies play an important role in ERM’s management of sustainability challenges, in particular our material topics.
These policies are approved by the ERM Group CEO, with prescribed schedules for review. All are available on www.erm.com.
- Global Sustainability: ERM’s Global Sustainability Policy defines the company’s role in supporting social and economic development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. Download ERM’s Global Sustainability Policy and Sustainability Approach.
- Health, Safety and Environment: This policy applies worldwide. ERM Partners are directly accountable for our performance and work together with ERM colleagues globally to minimize our impact on the environment and ensure that all ERM employees, contractors and other stakeholders return home safe and healthy every day. Download ERM's Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy Statement.
- Supplier/Subcontractor Business Conduct: Suppliers and subcontractors of ERM provide information concerning their company and business conduct practices. Download ERM’s Global Requirements for Suppliers and Subcontractors.
- Slavery, Child Labor and Human Trafficking: The purpose of this policy is to support international efforts against slavery, child labor and human trafficking in conformance with the ERM Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, the UK Modern Slavery Act of 2015, and other applicable international laws. Download ERM's Modern Slavery Act Statement.
- Diversity, Equality and Inclusion: We believe our most important strength is our employees. Through our principles of Respect and Collaboration, ERM is committed to diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We seek to provide a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to reach their full potential and contribute to ERM’s success. Our objective is for the diversity of our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we do business, and for ERM to respect the customs and cultures of those communities. Download ERM’s Global Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Policy.
- Insider Trading: The purpose of the Insider Trading Policy is to provide support with securities legislation globally regarding material, non-public information. Download ERM’s Insider Trading Policy.
- Global Tax: ERM recognizes that the tax it pays and collects is an important part of the Group’s wider economic and social impact, and that this plays a key role in the development of the countries where we operate. Download ERM’s Global Tax Policy.
- Sustainable Procurement: In addition to our work with clients, ERM is committed to implementing sustainable practices across our business operations – including the management of environmental, social and economic impacts within our supply chain. Download ERM's Sustainable Procurement Policy.