ERM has worked extensively in Russia for over 20 years and established office of ERM Eurasia Limited in Moscow in 2003.
ERM provides high quality EHS, social, risk and sustainability consulting services to our clients operating in the Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and other countries of the Eurasia Region.
Our team comprises a group of leading specialists with many years’ experience of working for Western consulting companies as well as in industry. ERM’s staff in Eurasia comprises a group of leading specialists with many years’ experience of working for western consulting companies.
Our teams in both the Moscow and Almaty offices have been working together in the field of environmental consultancy as an integrated unit for over 20 years. Together the team has been involved with over 3500 projects and developed a unique range of experience in environmental and engineering work in Russia, other countries of the Former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe.
Key team members in Russia are fully certified to conduct EHS consulting work. In addition, ERM holds licenses from the Republic of Kazakhstan Ministry of Environmental Protection to perform the EIA and EDD work.
As a company, we hold certificates on Quality Management (ISO 9001:2008), Environmental Management System (ISO14001:2004) and Labor Protection Management System (OHSAS 18001:2007).
All staff are bi-lingual and experienced in working with major international and local clients:
- Oil and Gas;
- Mining and Metals;
- International Financial Institutions and EP Banks.
Key Strengths of ERM in Eurasia include:
- A robust team of sustainability professionals with permanent presence in Eurasia region
- Over 3,500 successfully completed projects
- Excellent knowledge of international environmental and social requirements (IFC, EBRD, ADB, OECD, Equator Principles)
- Certified Management Systems ISO 14001:2004, ISO 9001:2008, OHSAS 18002:2007 and Social Accountability Standard SA 8000 Auditors
- Extensive network of local contacts and subcontractors