ITI and IPC are hosting a conference in Boston, Chicago and Silicon Valley designed to give technology professionals the product regulation knowledge and tools needed to comply with legal, regulatory, and customer requirements.
Speed to market for new products is critical to the success of technology companies, and product compliance is a crucial component to achieving this momentum. The challenge facing many companies is staying current on global environmental regulations. This includes:
- The EU Circular Economy Strategy;
- EU RoHS Directive, with a focus on exemption requests;
- The REACH regulation, including enforcement and registration;
- China and Southeast Asia environmental restrictions, looking at RoHS;
- The Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA); and California Green Chemistry Initiative.
ERM is a proud sponsor of this event, and has extensive experience partnering with Fortune 100 tech companies on their product stewardship programs, ensuring compliance and mitigating risk while building competitive advantage.
ERM at the Event
ERM continues to be at the forefront of conversations around product stewardship through our network of more than 200 experts around the world who share insights, conduct benchmarking analyses, and active leadership in industry organizations such as the Product Stewardship Society. Our subject matter experts will be sharing these insights and others at each session.