Global Director - Strategy
Join techUK and ERM for a conference looking at the global trends in sustainability and what the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) mean for the tech sector.
About the event
From the impact of Megatrends, to engagement with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, to understanding what actions are needed to respond to building climate resilience, the tech sector is facing a growing number of sustainability challenges that will influence both the near term and long term future of the industry. This conference is the first in a series of events that ERM and techUK have partnered together to create to discuss global sustainability challenges and opportunities for the tech sector.
ERM at the Conference
ERM has partnered with techUK for this event, and is also presenting throughout the day. Agenda topics include:
- Sustainability Panel Debate
- Internalising Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) - An Introduction to the SDGs and how companies can incorporate them into their business and operations
- ARM 2030 Vision - An overview of the ARM 2030 Vision with Dominic Vergine, Head of Sustainability and CSR, ARM.
- The Increasing Focus on Supply Chains Panel Debate
- Benchmarking Survey and Your Views with Chairs Summing up