GRI launched its updated Standards in October 2016, and ERM recently hosted a webinar series focusing on our experience applying the Standards over the past year.
Some of the questions that we addressed in the series included:
- How can my company prepare for GRI Standards-based reporting?
- What are the common hurdles and challenges?
- As a sustainability leader in my organization, how can I make the transition from GRI Guidelines to Standards easier?
- What have we learned from our recent benchmarking of the first wave of reports claiming to be in accordance with the GRI Standards?
- How can we get the most value from our GRI reporting?
The complimentary webinars were presented by ERM experts with decades of experience in sustainability strategy and reporting. These experts shared lessons learned from their recent project experience working with a wide variety of clients.
Implementing the GRI Standards - Sept. 26, 2017
The first webinar in the series took place on Spetember 26, 2017 and focused on using the GRI Standards broadly.
ERM's Focus on Materiality Webinar
The second webinar in the series took place on October 5th, 2017 and focused on materiality.