Climate disclosures in the financial sector can sometimes feel like chasing a moving target. Regulators across the world are moving in step with the growing investor consensus, fast recognizing that the market is not getting the climate information it needs for financial decision-making.
Countries in Asia Pacific understand the need for increased disclosure and are implementing new regulations. Recently, New Zealand has introduced a bill that would require mandatory reporting of climate risks by the financial sector. Additionally, in Hong Kong financial institutions and listed companies are required to disclose the financial impact of climate change in line with the TCFD standards by 2025. This is raising expectations around the scope and quality of disclosures in the region.
ERM invites you to explore these significant developments, through a facilitated and interactive panel discussion. This will bring together experts from the investor and corporate communities in Europe and Asia Pacific who already use, report and drive the technical and financial content of climate-related disclosures.
Join our webinar to:
- Understand how TCFD climate disclosure can add value to your organization;
- Learn about the investors’ perspective on the importance of climate disclosure;
- Hear the latest good practice examples of climate disclosure from Asia Pacific;
- Get information on how your organization can take the next step in your climate disclosure journey; and
- Participate in the discussion and ask questions to experts and peers.
For more information on TCFD Disclosure, you can see our recent paper “From Promise to Action: Decoding Climate Disclosure.”