Companies around the globe face increasingly complex sustainability challenges, ranging from climate change, human rights, dynamic regulations to application of disruptive technology. Indonesia is not an exception with the adoption of the recent Omnibus Law that will shape future practices in investment, environment, and labor.
While a company’s ESG strategy plays a critical role in addressing these topics and as an important driver of long-term value creation, the adoption of ESG strategy by Indonesian investors and corporations is still in the initial stages.
This could soon change, given the growing expectations from regulators, investors, clients, civil society organizations and the public at large. This includes an increasing demand for greater transparency in how companies assess and manage sustainability issues, including identifying climate risks, improving ESG performance and managing impacts on the environment and society.
Sustainability reporting serves as a powerful tool to communicate to stakeholders and investors, how ESG strategy supports business sustainability and resilience.
Join the webinar to:
- Understand why ESG strategy matters for business sustainability.
- Learn more about communicating ESG commitments to investors and financial institutions.
- Get information on why ESG disclosures are sustaining the business and capital markets.
- Learn about the 2021 global ESG trends.
- Hear the latest best practice examples from Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
For more information please contact Maggie Norris at email@example.com