Jon is a Partner in the Minneapolis office of ERM. He specializes in managing federal and state environmental permitting for largescale energy infrastructure projects. He has over 25 years of environmental permitting experience for energy projects throughout the lower 48 states and Alaska, including numerous energy projects on Tribal lands. He has extensive experience working with American Indian Tribes and is a frequent presenter on the topics of regulatory compliance, dispute resolution, and consultation issues at industry conferences and workshops.
ERM is partnering with Greenberg Traurig, LLP to sponsor the upcoming Cultural Resources Law: Section 106, Energy Development & Tribal Consultation conference in Santa Fe, NM on October 3, 2019 - October 4, 2019.
Join us for a two-day conference providing an overview of the complex legal, business and policy issues in historic preservation compliance and Tribal consultation. You will hear perspectives from Tribal governments, federal and state regulators, industry professionals, attorneys, and consultants.
Conference topics will include:
- Hot Topics in Cultural Resources and Energy Development
- Energy Development and Tribal Engagement isn’t this what the whole conference is on?
- Cultural Resources Protection: Challenges on Tribal Land
- Developing Collaborative Relationships with Tribes
- Creative Solutions for Improving Tribal Relations