James has 25 years’ of EHSS and sustainability experience, working largely with private equity, banking & corporate clients. James has a breadth of sector and geography experience gained through his consulting, banking and private equity background with KPMG, Standard Chartered and ECP LLP. James is a Corporate Fellow with the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership and chairs the General Partner (private equity) Responsible Investment Group in London.
ERM is a Lead Sponsor at the Africa Energy Forum, and will be exhibiting and presenting.
The Africa Energy Forum (AEF) is an international forum focused on power generation in Africa with attendance from investors, consultants, developers, ministries, utilities, regulators from the continent’s power, infrastructure and industrial sectors. The AEF this year, the forum’s 20th anniversary, will be held in Mauritius.
ERM at the Africa Energy Forum
Along with sponsoring and presenting, a selection of ERM's power sector experts will be at booth B38 to share their insight gained from involvement in numerous Africa Power projects over the past 20 years.
- Maarten van Renssen, Globeleq: ESG Director
- Sophie Mertens-Stobbaerts, ENGIE: Chief Strategy, Communications & CSR Officer
- Nicolas Souche, IFC: Principal Investment Officer & Hub Leader, Infrastructure Africa
- Karin Verstralen, FMO: Manager: Environmental and Social Sustainability (Energy)
- Marcel Cabral, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy: Head of Sales Sub Saharan Africa