Matthew Botzler, Health & Safety Director - Matthew is a Senior Project Manager based in ERM’s Malvern, Pennsylvania office. His primary focus has been in the practice of site investigation and remediation and has taken active roles in assisting with the management of contaminated sites for a wide range of industries including chemical, Oil and Gas, and light and heavy manufacturing. Matthew is also a practicing Health and Safety professional and currently serves as ERM’s H&S Director for the MidAtlantic and Northeast Business Units. He supports employee-training, implementation of health and safety programs and initiatives, risk assessment and mitigation, and management of safety related incidents.
Join ERM at the National Safety Council Congress & Expo in Houston this October.
Every year, the National Safety Council Congress & Expo brings together 14,000 safety, health, and environmental professionals from around the world to the cutting edge of trends, products, ideas and insights advancing health and safety at work, at home and on the road. This year, attendees will be given access to:
- More breakthrough products at the expanded New Product Showcase.
- More keynote sessions providing insights on emerging safety challenges and solutions.
- More education with 125 Technical Sessions, Workshops, Professional Development Seminars and all-new Learning Labs.
- More to discover from 1,100 companies showcasing the newest products and technology.
- More networking opportunities with 14,000 safety, health, and environmental professionals, thought leaders and industry experts.