Verdantix EH&S Summit 2014
30 September 2014
ERM took part in the first annual Verdantix Summit, for a research based view of EH&S best practices.
This Summit offered a unique platform to learn how other companies are gaining value from information management solutions, analytical tolls, and EH&S management systems.
- Environment, Health & Safety - Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers
- Operations - Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers
- Engineering - Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers
- Risk officers and legal counsels
- EH&S IT analysts and project managers
Learn more about the conference
ERM at the Summit
ERM was proud to be a Gold Sponsor for the 2014 Verdantix Summit. ERM Partner Ian Achterkirch participated in the panel Above And Beyond Compliance: Extracting More Value From Your EH&S Information. The panel covered:
- Benefits of moving from a liabilities discussion to an assets discussion
- Successful narratives and data points to shift executive mindsets
- How technology plays a part in enhancing perception of the EH&S function
- Value creation potential from conducting deeper analysis of performance data
Other panelists inlcuded Vicky Will, VP Environmental Services at Exelon Generation and Todd Swingle, Director of Environmental Strategy at Cummins.
View the entire conference agenda