Prevention First 2014: An Onshore and Offshore Pollution Prevention Symposium & Technology Exhibition
07 October 2014
ERM was a proud exhibitor at the biennial conference, Prevention First 2014: An Onshore and Offshore Pollution Prevention Symposium & Technology Exhibition, presented by the California State Lands Commission.
Eminent experts and professionals from academia, industry, and government from around the country gathered at this important Symposium to share information and introduce concepts in pollution prevention focusing on:
- Marine Invasive Species Management
- Alternative and Renewable Energy
- Root Cause in Maritime Incident Investigation
- Offshore Facility and Process Safety
- LNG Bunkering
- Marine Oil Terminal Engineering and Maintenance Standards- Revision and Compliance
- Marine Oil Terminal Infrastructure
- Pipeline Integrity Management
- Safe Transport of Crude Oil by Rail
- Hydraulic Fracturing
- Risk Analysis and Process Safety at Marine Oil Terminals
- Drilling and Completion Methods and others.
Representatives from ERM spoke on key issues including “Health & Safety Experience and Planning for Conducting Offshore Surveys” and “High and Low-Energy Marine Surveys: Making Sense of the New Geophysical Survey Permit Requirements”.
Learn more about this event