POWER-GEN Asia Conference
10 September 2014
Connecting Asia’s Power Professionals at the POWER-GEN Asia International Conference 2014
ERM was pleased to be a Sustainability Sponsor of the 2014 POWER-GEN Asia International Conference, held this year at the KLCC in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from September 10 -12.
Attracting over 7,500 delegates and attendees from over 70 countries from across South East Asia and around the world, POWER-GEN Asia is the industry’s premier conference and exhibition dedicated to the power generation, renewable and alternative energy and transmission and distribution industries.
ERM at the conference
ERM is a global consultancy that helps the power sector effectively address their full spectrum of strategic and operational challenges. We assist our clients with maximizing their efficiency and mitigating environmental, operational, and social risks. We work with our clients on the following:
- Market entry issues such as due diligence and green field site selection
- Delivery of capital projects on time and on budget, while retaining a social license to operate
- Planning for sustainable, reliable operations with lower emissions to air, water and land
- Development of sustainability strategies, programmes and tools
- Managing technical, environmental and stakeholder issues
- Development of strategies for managing risk across the business and project lifecycles
ERM’s global footprint and our deep experience in conventional and renewable power helps our clients invest and operate safely and profitably, whilst protecting their reputation. Our services flow through the full investment lifecycle from acquisition/site selection, planning through to operations, closure and decommissioning.
Learn more about the event