ERM's 2019 Global Remediation Management Roundtable in France
16 - 17 May 2019
ERM will be hosting our next Global Remediation Management Roundtable at Château de Faverges de la Tour, near Lyon, on 16th and 17th May 2017.
This is the latest in our series of Global Remediation Management Roundtables held in Europe, North America and Latin America that provide the opportunity for senior business leaders to discuss the challenges of managing risks and generating value from impaired sites and assets. These challenges are heightened given the continued global economic constraints and the ever-increasing scrutiny on managing corporate reserves and cash flow.
ERM facilitates the roundtable, but the agenda and content is largely driven by the participants. The event will appeal to those who appreciate sharing experiences and learning from peer-to-peer interactions.
Topics for Discussion
Initial ideas of topics to be covered include:
- Due Diligence -Sharing ideas of how to reduce long-term liability during acquisition and manage the acquisition /divestiture of global site portfolio
- Asset Retirement - Can you successfully transfer brownfield liability and manage your long-term liability?
- Bringing site investigation & remediation into the digital age
- Current and future EU regulations in relation to impaired land
- Managing technical and non-technical risks on complex remediation and demolition projects
- Update on innovations in remediation