ERM Seminar on Management Systems and Sustainability Reporting
15th March 2018
12:30 - 17:00
ERM will be hosting a seminar on "Management systems and sustainability reporting - Analogies, opposites and possible interaction" in the ERM offices in Neu-Isenburg, Germany, on 15th March 2018.
The objective is to address questions and to identify solutions, as well as to establish a network between the participants.
Topics for Discussion
In this seminar we will discuss the following topics with the participants and present recommendations and solutions.
- How does the new high-level structure of ISO standards support CSR reporting?
- What data is provided by an environmental/energy-/work safety management system and what data is required for the preparation of a sustainability report?
- Confrontation of the objective of a Management system and of sustainability reporting (what in addition to the fulfillment of the law do you want to achieve/ What could be achieved)
- Who are the interested parties in Management systems and sustainability reports?
- A materiality analysis according to GRI and the identification of essential aspects of Mgt systems.