ERM Global Remediation Management Roundtable Series in the US
18 - 19 October 2018, Chicago, IL
25 - 26 October 2018, Houston, TX
ERM is continuing our Global Remediation Roundtable series in the US this fall, with roundtables taking place in Chicago, IL and Houston, TX this October.
For the past decade, ERM has brought together thought leaders in global remediation management to share ideas and address challenging issues related to contaminated site management. Topics to be touched upon in the upcoming roundtables are under development and will include roundtable attendee recommendations in addition to topics listed below. The current agenda includes, but is not limited to:
- Developing a Global Remediation Program – Challenges and Lessons Learned
- Dashboards: Leveraging Technology for More Effective Portfolio and Asset Management
- Getting the Most out of Your Consulting Value Chain Through Risk Reviews and Management Systems
- Emerging Issues and Contaminants: What’s new and what might be next?
- Industry Trends and the Value of Regulatory Partnerships
Previous roundtable attendees include senior global remediation executives representing leading companies spanning the aerospace, automotive, chemical, manufacturing, mining, oil & gas, and pharmaceutical sectors. Agenda topics for each session are shaped around the areas of greatest interest to attendees.
Additional events are planned for Sao Paulo, Brazil and Mexico City, Mexico later this year.
We are also hosting a webinar series in the US on The Business of Remediation Management. The next webinar will be held September 19th and will focus on Data Management: How to Prepare for a Bigger Data Future. Please contact Lauren Blumberg for more information on these webinars.