Black Sea Oil and Gas Conference 2017
25 - 26 October 2017
ERM is sponsoring and speaking at the Black Sea Oil & Gas 2017 conference in Bucharest 25 - 26 October 2017.
The Black Sea Oil & Gas Conference celebrates its 5th edition in 2017 as the leading regional high-level event for upstream and midstream oil and gas projects from Romania, Bulgaria, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine and Turkey.
The main projects discussed during the conference are:
- Offshore operations in Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey, Russia and Ukraine
- Cross border infrastructure projects
- Underground storage projects
- Onshore oilfields
- Case studies on the latest automation and digital solutions for upstream and midstream operations (smart oilfields, automated welding)
- Lessons learned regarding health and safety, subsea pipeline laying and strategic alliances
- Overview of the recent energy strategies published in Bulgaria, Turkey and Romania and regional updates
It will focus on several topics, such as:
- Unleashing the opportunities in the Black Sea oil and gas projects
- Key Upstream strategic projects in the Black Sea region;
- Connecting the resources with the gas infrastructure;
- Achieving operational excellence in onshore, offshore and midstream pro jects -;
- Best regional practices for health and safety;
- Advanced technologies for optimization of regional projects in the Black Sea
- How can automation and digital technologies increase uptime in oil and gas projects?
- What needs to be solved to ensure the success of oil and gas projects in the region?
Find out more about the Black Sea Oil & Gas 2017 Conference
ERM at the conference
ERM is pleased to be the Bronze Sponsor of this year’s Black Sea Oil and Gas Conference Bucharest and will give a presentation in the following session:
Best Regional Practices for Health and Safety
The EU Offshore Safety Directive : Background, Key Requirements and the UK North Sea Transposition Experience
Monday, 26 October, 2017 - 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Rob Steer, Partner at Risk and Safety Team will share his knowledge, insights and recent themes from the implementation of the Directive within the UK Safety Case Major Accident Control regulatory regime