2nd Mediterranean Oil & Gas 2017 Summit
23 - 24 May 2017
ERM is sponsoring and speaking at the 2nd Mediterranean Oil & Gas 2017 Summit in Rome 23 - 24 May 2017.
IRN (International Resources Network) is hosting a two-day Summit to provide a unique networking platform for representatives of different Ministries and high-ranking officials from all around the world to converse and connect with companies that are interested to operate in the region and create new ventures.
The event will focus on several topics, such as:
- Hydrocarbons developments and opportunities in Cyprus and the Eastern Mediterranean region;
- Algeria Hydrocarbon market; challenges and opportunities;
- Legal activities in Croatia and the countries intentions for the future;
- Exploration and Production outlook for Med 2025;
- Assessing the financial, regulatory and political risk in regional E & P projects in Mediterranean;
- MED focus on a sustainable transition to the new energy mix;
- Mediterranean Basin: a new gas hub for Europe;
- The challenges of monetizing and delivering hydrocarbons successfully to the global markets: Existing infrastructure capabilities and : pipelines, LNG facilities, oil and gas storage
- Examining Mediterranean countries as the world’s top exporters of LNG with large hydrocarbon reserves;
- Eastern Med’s upstream potential: the strategies of international oil companies;
- Increasing production at reduced cost;
- Malta Petroleum Exploration Opportunities;
- Petroleum investments opportunities in Albania
Learn more about the event
ERM at the Event
ERM will participate both as sponsor and speaker at the Summit. ERM Partner Daniele Strippoli will present the paper “MED focus on a sustainable transition to the new energy mix” on Tuesday 23rd May.
The presentation will focus on the Oil & Gas Industry Transition to a New Energy Mix, Balancing growing energy demands (emerging middle classes and a growing population) with a Sustainability criteria and successful factors for ensuring Social Licenses to Operate in such a complex environment.
Daniele Strippoli is a Partner and an Environmental/Sustainability Advisor with over 17 year’s professional experience. He is aware and trained to apply ESHIA’s International Standards, such as IFC, EBRD. He supported clients in entering new markets/geographies, developing complex Environmental and Social Impact assessment in challenging environments and finally assisted Companies & EPC contractors dealing with EHS issues during construction and commissioning phases of large oil and gas projects (LNG Terminal, Pipelines, Upstream Fields).