2017 Global Conflict Minerals Compliance & Supply Chain Transparency Summit
2 - 3 March 2017
ERM is pleased to have one of our Principal Consultants invited to be a Panel Session Chair at the Conflict Minerals Conference March 2-3 Amsterdam, where she will share her experience working in and with firms to remediate slavery and exploitation in supply chains.
The 2017 Global Conflict Minerals Compliance & Supply Chain Transparency Summit in Amsterdam is hosted by Corporate Parity, and is a global event focused on the steps key industry groups are taking to ensure supply chain compliance with conflict minerals requirements. Key topics include:
- Enhancing and reviewing data collection to better manage supplier engagement
- Mitigating risk by working with smelters to create stronger certification representation
- Implementing transparency throughout the supply chain by leveraging the conflict minerals framework
- Spearheading developments and requirements, and assessing their impact on future compliance initiatives
Learn more about the event
ERM at the Conference
ERM Principal Consultant Kate Larsen will chair the panel discussion Creating a cost efficient conflict minerals agenda. Taking place on 3 March 2017, the session will cover:
- Developing an efficient compliance program at the minimal cost: Successful techniques
- Hiring additional personnel: A necessary finance burden or not?
- Deciding between a centralized budget for general compliance or a separate conflict minerals one
- Reviewing vendor services and ability to offer the most at the minimum cost
We would love to see more of our clients and friends join us to discuss this issue. Please contact Kate Larsen for our discount for the conference, or if you are not able to make it, to hear insights from the event and discuss the issues and solutions.