ERM Webinar: Introducing ISO 45001:2018
Thursday, 5 April 2018 / Tuesday, 10 April 2018;
1pm - 2pm EDT
What will this first-ever international standard on occupational health and safety management systems mean for your company?
On March 12, ISO launched a new international standard - ISO 45001:2018. This framework, applicable to every EHS professional, is designed to help companies improve employee safety, reduce workplace risks and create safer working conditions.
ERM hosted one-hour webinar covering critical content such as:
- An overview of the content of the standard
- Key differences from ISO 14001:2015
- Key differences from and implications for those currently certified to the British Standard OHSAS 18001:2007
- Implications for those involved in VPP
- Value of conforming to the standard or actually getting certified by an accredited registrar
Watch the presentation
This webinar featured our top experts, each with 25+ years of experience of implementing management systems in a wide range of industries and operating contexts.