ERM Global Remediation Management Workshop
23 April 2016
ERM will be hosting our next Global Remediation Management Roundtable near Oxford, UK on 21st and 22nd April 2016.
This is the latest in our series of Global Remediation Management Roundtables held in Europe, North America and Brazil that provide the opportunity for senior business leaders to discuss the challenges of managing risks and generating value from impaired sites and assets.
These challenges are heightened given the continued global economic constraints and the ever-increasing scrutiny on managing corporate reserves and cash flow. ERM facilitates the roundtable, but the agenda and content is largely driven by the participants. The event will appeal to those who appreciate sharing experiences and learning from peer-to-peer interactions.
We have chosen to hold the event at the Old Swan & Minster Mill in Minster Lovell near Oxford, to enjoy a “very British” setting and also to be close to the historic University City.
Our initial ideas of topics to be covered include:
- Update on EU legislation, with participation of Dominique Darmendrail (Common Forum)
- Provisions - Perspectives of a former auditor, banker and Private Equity investor
- Why do remediation projects fail or not reach closure?
- Will REACH influence our understanding of emerging contaminants, toxicity data and risk assessments?
- Sustainable remediation - has it delivered value?
- Data management - a worthwhile investment?
- Unlocking the value of impaired sites and assets