ERM Global Remediation Management Roundtable in São Paulo
16 October 2017
Please join us for ERM’s October 2017 Global Remediation Management Roundtable in São Paulo, Brazil.
We hope you can join your peers at our October 2017 Roundtable in São Paulo, Brazil to engage in a dynamic discussion around today’s challenges of contaminated site management.
Please note there is no cost to attend a roundtable. ERM will provide all meals during the sessions. Participants will cover their travel expenses, including hotel accommodations.
To keep sessions highly interactive, participation is limited to 20 individuals per roundtable. Hotel reservation instruction, as well as additional event details, will be provided upon registration
ERM facilitates the roundtable, but the agenda and content is largely driven by the participants. The event will appeal to those who appreciate sharing experiences and learning from peer-to-peer interactions.The following preliminary roundtable agenda topics are based on participant input to date and will be updated based on additional feedback leading up to the event. We plan to touch upon the following topics at a minimum:
- Information Technology Approaches for Managing Risk and Demonstrating Value
- Convincing Regulators to Accept Good Science in How Clean is Clean
- Strategies for Value Generation Through Contaminated Site Redevelopment
- Challenges imposed by recently published regulations
- Portfolio Management challenges and successful histories
- Critical Sites Remediation challenges
Sessions will be presented in Portuguese and discussions will be in English and Portuguese.
Please contact Carla Ferreira at [email protected] or +55 11 50957920 with any questions.