ERM hosts complimentary, bi-annual Air Quality Roundtables targeted to Oil & Gas Midstream environmental professionals in Houston, TX.
Plan for Growth and Sustain Compliance in an Uncertain Climate
Wednesday, 20 February 2019
12:00 - 5:00 pm
As the natural gas industry continues to develop and rapidly build out its infrastructure, organizations are facing aggressive economic goals, stakeholder pressures, administration changes, new regulations, and tight project schedules. Register now to join this in-person forum featuring an open dialogue addressing:
- Even More EPA Reforms: Exploring New Tough NSR Situations
- Methane: Stakeholder Demands vs. Data Realities
- Industry Trends: States, SSM, Blowdowns, Air Toxics, others
The Roundtables bring together industry experts and peers to share solutions to today’s air-related challenges.
Lunch will be provided at noon and we hope you will join us for a happy hour at 5:00 pm. Please register by Wednesday, February 13th.
Past Roundtable Discussions
Read highlights & content from past events in this series.
Our November 2018 Roundtable covered the following topics:
- NSR Reforms: New Options for Midstream Oil & Gas Projects
- Methane, Shifting Policy and Pressures
- State News and Trends: A Spotlight on Northeast States
- Technology, New Issues & Other Updates
Download an overview of our November 2018 Roundtable
February 2018 Air Quality Roundtable
In February of 2018, ERM hosted the 5th session of our Air Quality Roundtable. This session covered the following topics:
- Regulatory Reform Updates & Business Strategies
- Air Compliance Best Practices (Quad O/Oa, RACT, etc.)
- Air Permitting Strategy Considerations (modeling, flexibility, SU/SD, etc.)
- Stack Testing: New Issues & Best Practices
- State Updates
Read the key takeaways from February 2018
View the presentation from February 2018
View the presentation from October 2017
Highlights & Content from February 2017
Highlights & Content from September 2016 Roundtable