ERM understands that every transaction presents a unique set of ESG (Environment, Social and associated Governance) and sustainability risks, liabilities and opportunities which require rapid and rigorous quantification as part of the transaction process.
For over 25 years, we have been providing critical, time-sensitive advice on such risks to assist companies execute their most important transactions and working with firms to embed emerging ESG considerations throughout their investment lifecycles. ERM’s Transaction Services and ESG professionals provide unrivalled global capabilities and in-depth understanding across the financial, commercial, industrial and extractive sectors.
- ESG and sustainability due diligence for acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, joint ventures, IPOs, property sales and leases
- ESG and sustainability due diligence for project finance against the Equator Principles and International Finance Corporation (IFC) Performance Standards
- Adding Value through Responsible Investment: ESG policy and strategy development, including supporting our clients embed ESG considerations throughout their investment lifecycle
- Analysis for bankruptcy, reserves, provisioning, asset retirement obligations, and financial reporting
- Deal Negotiation support
- Post-merger Integration support