Companies find the challenges associated with safe and productive work to be relentless and complex.
Often we see:
- Organisations committed to zero harm, yet fatalities and serious injuries persist;
- Companies struggle to balance personal and process safety management;
- CEOs state, often with passion, that their organisation has a no blame culture, yet that is not how employees feel when an incident occurs; and
- Companies swamped with procedures that are difficult to understand, and are even disconnected with how work is actually done at the front line.
ERM partners with the world’s leading companies to deliver tailored solutions to make profound and sustainable improvements in their safety performance, both personal and process related. Our focus is on enabling our clients to extract much greater value from their investments in safety, through tailored solutions that:
- Motivate, inspire, and equip leaders to protect their people;
- Breathe life into existing processes and programs, to help successfully manage both expected and unexpected situations;
- Unleash the potential within their organisation and, through people at all levels, to enhance and sustain performance improvement; and
- Focus on reinforcing controls and leading indicators.
Whether you are focused on continuous improvement or delivering transformational outcomes, we welcome the opportunity to share what we are have learned about what distinguishes companies that have excellent and sustained safety performance.